Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adventures from the belly

This boy was getting used to his adventurous life before he was even born.  Good thing.  Many more to come!



You would think since we were car camping in NJ I wouldnt have to worry about bears... my biggest fear ever since our run in on our honeymoon.

First campsite

First camping trip... he was still our little secret at this point :) 

... Florida

Newport, RI 

Sailing with his daddy

camp

the mountains... his moms favorite :) 

..and apple picking with Gma Roxi

I remember seeing a lady with her new baby there and wanting to go up and tell her how lucky she was to have her baby with her already... I was so anxious to meet him.  He must have heard me... Two days later, my water broke... about six weeks before we were expecting it! Judging by the size of my belly.. he was ready :) 

Our last trip as a family of two 

No comments:

Post a Comment