Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adventures of Levi.....

I was headed out for my morning walk on Monday before work.  I knew something was up when I told Jason to make sure to have his phone on him incase I needed him... as Im walking outside my water breaks! I knew all was ok because we weren't nervous, both felt pretty calmed even though we were very suprised. After calling the midwife and finding out we needed to head to morristown hospital instead of hanging out at home, we packed our bag, made some breakfast and headed there.  We were so excited to meet our little guy/gal.
We had to snap a shot before we got into the hospital.  


picking out boys names between contractions~ we had a girls name already.  I wanted to include "Andrew" -my dads and brothers middle names or "Max" after my grandfather

Mom and Dad Murtaugh got the call from Jason and hopped in the car and made the drive from PA.  Good thing they hadn't left for Florida yet! Glad dad took the opportunity to take these shots. 


2 comments:

  1. Such anticipation.....we couldn't wait to meet our little grandbaby! So very proud of you Mel and Jason, for the great team you made, working together to bring your baby into the world !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an EXCELLENT day... all around, if you know what I mean!! Happy Birthday Levi Andrew!

    ReplyDelete