Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday!

 Dear Levi~ What an amazing entrance to the world! Your dad, as always, was an AMAZING partner.  We walked the hospital until contractions got intense.  Our three great midwifes were super supportive in making sure your first few moments were very peaceful.  They stood ready to "Catch" you as daddy joked around with the oxygen mask.  After 17 hours of labor and about 4 hours of intense contractions, I pushed for one hour and out you came.  Tina, Dina and Carrie laid you on my belly and your dad and I discovered that you were a boy.  I will never forget looking into your puffy little eyes for the first time.  We werent sure on a name yet, but had a few choices.  Once I saw you, I instantly knew- Levi Andrew Sonners :)


2 comments:

  1. A forever special day in our lives ! Welcome Levi, we love you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about this blog!! Can't wait for the continuing "saga" to unfold! Love to all you Sonners!

    ReplyDelete